Participate in the Medieval Market Harvest Holidays 2019
Il mercato medievale della Ferie delle Messi 2019 si terrà a San Gimignano nei giorni sabato 15 and Sunday 16 th June 2019. Le bancarelle medievali saranno collocate negli spazi assegnati dall’associazione in Piazza della Cisterna e in Piazza delle Erbe.
How to participate as an exhibitor at the medieval market?
You must request la tessera di socio temporaneo, by requesting the form by sending an email to info @ cavalieridisantafina.it, and fill out the application form below to the medieval market with the following information:
- Nome, cognome, e-mail address Exhibitor
- Misure del banco in lunghezza e larghezza espresse in metri. Il costo di iscrizione è dipendente dalle misure del banco.
- Euro 70,00 per un banco di 3 x 2 m (6mq)
- Euro 100,00 per un banco di dimensioni comprese tra 6mq e 12mq. Non saranno ammessi banchi di dimensioni superiori.
- type of goods to set forth with photographic documentation (digital), They can be exposed only goods related to the Middle Ages in which the show adheres;
- the counter and coverage must be relevant to the medieval period, with sending photos of the bench;
- the sales personnel and the conduct of the bench must be dressed in clothes and accessories in medieval style;
- any of deck lighting and exposed goods must be made without the use of generators and is not allowed any kind of connection to the grid. They are accepted any artificial lighting provided masked / veiled in medieval style;
- Type and registration number of the means of transport of the goods (for the possible authorization for access to the squares where the market takes place);
- confirms to have read and accepted the rules.
Hai tempo per iscriverti fino al 30 April 2019.
If there are other open positions you will be accepted and assigned based on the arrival date of the application in the period 1 – 20 May 2019.
Modulo per l’invio della richiesta